I am currently looking to take on more work and projects, please see my CV and contact me.
- Completed my honours year of Physics at Monash University.
- Worked as a part-time mathematics & physics tutor, as well as some ski instructing during the Australian winter.
Most recently I have been interested in:
- Learning C through experimenting with elliptic-curve cryptography and by trying to write a Bitcoin vanity address generator.
- Custom GNU/Linux desktop environments. I recently installed Arch (btw) on my new laptop and have been exploring customisation such as the tiling window manager i3:
- Cryptocurrency tech, primarily decentralised prediction markets & exchanges.
- Web scraping & other quickly cooked up python projects.